A woman who claimed to have seen fake checkerboards on her home was forced to sue over the matter

A woman whose claim that she had seen a fake checkeriboard van in her home in Meridian, Mississippi, was a “fraudulent hoax” that resulted in her being “threatened with physical violence,” a judge ruled Friday.

Shelby Lee, 30, sued the state of Mississippi on Feb. 7 over the incident, which took place Feb. 8, 2017, when she was driving her pickup truck.

Lee told police that she was riding in a van at the time with a man who appeared to be from the National Guard and asked Lee to follow him because he had been spotted driving a military vehicle.

The vehicle Lee claimed to be driving at the scene turned out to be a fake vehicle that had been purchased at a garage sale, Lee said in the lawsuit.

After she drove off, Lee says she saw three vans and then another one.

One of the vans was an older-model Dodge Charger, and another was an old-style Dodge Charged.

The van’s license plate was in the area of Meridian’s City Center Mall, which is in the same neighborhood as the Meridian-area Walmart and the store that sells food.

Lee says she was then asked to leave because she was “being rude” and “being aggressive,” and she then tried to leave the area.

She claims she then got into a cab that left her behind, and she claims she was followed.

A few hours later, Lee called the police department and reported the incident to them.

The complaint alleged that she went to a local motel with a friend and had a conversation with the woman, who allegedly was from the United States Army.

She allegedly asked her if she was going to go to a police station and then told her to stop resisting.

According to the complaint, Lee told the woman she was scared and asked her to leave, and the woman told her that she should leave if she didn’t want to get in trouble.

After leaving the motel, Lee took the woman’s phone and said that she needed to call the police because she had been followed and was about to get into a police car.

Lee allegedly told the women that she could “do whatever I want” with the phone, but the woman refused.

The woman later told police the two women had sex on the night of Feb. 11.

After being told that the woman would be arrested, Lee decided to leave Meridian anyway.

She drove away and drove through the parking lot, the complaint alleged.

When Lee reached her home, she saw the van.

She saw her family and her friends, and a few days later, she said she was approached by a man and told to go get a lawyer and report the incident.

The man allegedly told Lee that she would be charged with a misdemeanor if she did not come forward, according to the lawsuit, and he threatened to beat her up if she refused.

The woman told police she had a phone number for the police and the police reported the case to the Meridian Police Department, which in turn reported the complaint to the FBI.

On April 7, Lee was arrested by Meridian police on charges of felony harassment and assault.

Her bail was set at $1 million and she was sent to jail for 45 days.

She was released on a $500,000 bond the next day.

Lee filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi in March alleging that her arrest violated her First Amendment rights and that she suffered emotional distress and humiliation.

Lee also claimed that the state’s Attorney General’s Office, which was handling the case, ignored her complaint.

The case is being heard by the U:S.

Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.